Wednesday, June 17, 2009

tag by ezy again~

4 names that friends call you:
*nisa
*kakl0ng
*sayang~my abang yg pgl je;)
*...........

4 things you've done in the last 30 minutes:

*surfing
*tgk tv
*text msg wif my abang
*call my m0m~xsbr nk blk..huhu..

4 gifts you would like to receive:
*v0cati0n esp kt pulau.. sy ske pulau..:)
*new handbeg
*new wedges
*new lappy

4 of your favourite hobbies:
*sh0pping
*surfing~bl0gging,play gme tenet
*text n calling my abang..;)
*reading n0vels

4 places you want to go for vacation:
*makkah n madinah
*pulau sipadan, sbh~abang, u must read dis..;)
*san dieg0
*pulau jeju, k0rea

4 things always found in your bag:
*hp
*purse
*mp3~music is my life..;)
*perfume

Top 4 you love so much:
*ALLAH n Rasul
* family
* friends
* abang

Top 4 things 'special' for you:
*hp
*lappy
*br0adband
*mp3

Top 4 who you would like to answer this survey:
*ateen
*ilya sabeela
*saiyidah aisyah
*any0ne






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails